22.02.2012 Me? Blue? No way!





Beanie: second hand (1€)
1st scarf: second hand (from my grandma)
Coat: from Exotic
Bag: gift
Skirt: second hand (1€)
Tights: second hand
Boots: second hand (from my mom)
2nd scarf: gift
T-shirt: second hand (from a friend)
Top: second hand (from my sister)


I just don't like blue. I don't know why. At some point I almost started to like turquoise (omg!), but... I always end up thinking that it's not for me. Sometimes I ask people to choose me colours to wear (usually my sister) and if they intentionally wanna make it difficult for me, they say blue. So this outfit's blue and violet are of course chosen by my sister. If I find myself thinking "I feel like wearing blue", the next thought is without exception "There's something wrong with me today!".


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti